ACTION ENT/ERA/08/311. The new pilot project 'ERASMUS for young entrepreneurs' aims to facilitate exchange of experiences, learning and networking for nascent EU entrepreneurs through periods spent at companies of experienced entrepreneurs in other EU Member States. The specific objective is to contribute to enhancing entrepreneurship, internationalisation and competitiveness of potential start-up entrepreneurs in the EU and newly established micro and small enterprises. The deadline for submission of project proposals by organisations is 20 August 2008. The first young entrepreneurs should be able to submit their applications early 2009.
- The overall objective of this call is to allow nascent EU entrepreneurs to learn in an experienced entrepreneur’s company in another EU Member State with the purpose of facilitating exchange of experiences and networking.
A. Notice (Updated 16.07.08)
B. Call Text (Updated 08.07.08)
C. Submission set (Updated 01.08.08)
D. Guide for submission (Updated 01.08.08)
- Documents to be downloaded in order to complete your proposal
Updated set of administrative forms available. If, nevertheless, you use the previously published version for submission, please make sure to attach to your proposal a co-financing statement (Form C) for each co-financing entity (not only for co-financing third parties).
Forms A, A1 to A4, C & D (Administrative forms) (Updated 06.08.08)
Forms A5 (Financial Statement)
Forms B1, B1A, B2 (Budget Form)
Financial identification form (please fill in the appropriate sheet for your country)
Legal entity form (please fill in the appropriate sheet for your legal situation)
- Final date for submission: 20 August 2008 (delivery by hand until 4 pm)
- An information meeting on this call took place on 23 June 2008 from 9.30 – 13.00 in Brussels.
Agenda of the information meeting
Powerpoint slides on the call for proposals "ERASMUS for young entrepreneurs"
- (Updated 04.08.08) - Frequently Asked Questions on the call for proposals
- Please note that additional information may be posted on this webpage during the publication stage. As such, we encourage you to visit this page regularly.