This event gave participants insight on 15 years of contribution to the 3Rs, reported on EPAA achievements and milestones, announced the EPAA 3Rs Science prize winner, provided an opportunity to discuss current and future challenges on the way towards human-based testing models.
- Keynote I - The Importance of: Innovation, Collaboration and Partnerships by Patrick Masscheleyn
- Keynote II - 3Rs Milestones and challenges ahead by Judy MacArthur Clark
- 2020 at a glance: EPAA achievements and new Action Programme by Rob Roggeband
- 2020 EPAA Science Prize: Human mini-hearts from stem cells to study cardiac disease, cardiotoxicity and to reduce animal experiments by Dr. Viviana Meraviglia
- Mirror Group perspective by Marina Pereira
- National 3Rs centres perspective by Adrian Smit
- Global perspective by Anna Lowit