- discuss upcoming deliverables
- explore new areas of action
- share the first achievements of the European Circular Economy Stakeholder Platform
Registration for the event is now closed.
The conference is webstreamed - see the dedicated page.
- First Vice-President Frans Timmermans (text)
- President of the European Economic and Social Committee Georges Dassis
- Commissioner Elżbieta Bieńkowska (text)
- Commissioner Karmenu Vella (text)
- Vice-President Jyrki Katainen
The circular economy, a joint endeavour
Organised back-to-back with the EU Industry Day, this edition of the circular economy stakeholder conference will bring together industry representatives, public authorities, NGOs and citizens.
Attendees will have the opportunity to learn about the experiences of key players in the transition to a circular, resource-efficient and low-carbon economy. In addition, they will have the opportunity to:
- discuss and share their views on work streams
- exchange good practices via knowledge sharing and dialogue
- debate key issues on their agenda
The transition on the ground
Building on experiences shared by stakeholders through the European Circular Economy Stakeholder Platform (#CEStakeholderEU), participants will discover new circular alternatives allowing them to become sustainability front-runners.
In the meantime, stakeholders are invited to share good practice through an online form and to send reports, studies and commitments, as well as strategies at national, regional and local level, to the email below.
See the final programme