- Number: EASME/COSME/2017/008
This call for tender aims to boost employment and employability in the tourism sector, overcome the mismatches between the supply and demand for labour in the tourism labour market, and support quality jobs in tourism.
The specific objectives of this call are to:
- facilitate the upgrade of skills,
- enhance visibility and upscale the use of existing tools and initiatives,
- improve the image of tourism careers,
- help jobseekers understand the positive aspects of tourism careers,
- help entrepreneurs in the tourism sector to reinforce positive aspects of tourism careers and to attract new and adequate talents
Please note that all our tendering documents are published through the Commission-wide platform, 'eTendering' and are no longer published here.
If you are interested in this call, please use this link to get access to all tender documents.