What is the conference about?
The Conference intends to gather together authorities and stakeholders from all REACH, CLP and Biocides sectors. EU country representatives and stakeholders are invited to discuss how these Chemical Regulations are being enforced in the EU. Enforcement helps to achieve the full objectives of these regulations, helps in the functioning of the single market and foster an equal playing field for companies on the EU market.
The Conference will focus on enforcement practices and on identifying good practices from both EU countries and stakeholders. Forum members (EU country enforcement authorities’ network) will present their activities. See more on Forum activities
Organisation of the conference
The conference will take place in the Charlemagne building of the European Commission (meeting room Alcide de Gasperi), rue de la Loi n° 170, 1040 Brussels.
The conference will be web-streamed.
By taking part in the conference, delegates consent to appearing on the web throughout the web-streaming of the event.
The meeting will be conducted in English without interpretation.
Registration is now closed.
- Enforcement in a country - Mike Potts
- Collaboration of authorities in enforcement of chemical legislation – Anna Kobylecka
- Implementation of the Biocidal Products Regulation in the EU Member States – Piroska Kiss
- European Commission activities on enforcement of chemical Regulations – Miquel Aguado
- Overall activities of the Forum – Sinead McMickan
- EU enforcement projects: results and challenges – Johan Nouwen
- Collaboration with stakeholders, why and on what? – Maria Letizia Polci
- No law is better than its enforcement? – Sidsel Dyekjaer
- Enforcement on REACH & CLP – Opportunities and challenges for the detergents and maintenance products sector – Roberto Scazzola
- Enforcement of chemicals legislation: issues for SMEs – Jeanine Bucherer
For questions about the conference, please contact: GROW-D1@ec.europa.eu