The training programme Public Transport Fundamentals is a 3 day training designed for newcomers in the public transport sector.
- Provide participants with fundamental knowledge on public transport and sustainable urban mobility
- Explain why public transport is indispensable for our cities
- Allow exchange of knowledge by tapping on UITP's international expertise
- Present basic definitions related to the organisation and operation of public transport and illustrate them with examples
- Increase awareness on main issues related to urban mobility
- Provide a conducive platform for networking opportunities and interaction amongst participants
Junior and senior professionals entering the field of public transport (less than 2 years experience in public transport). Applicants must have a good command of English to appreciate the programme.
Please find further information and the registration on the website.