The European Forum for Urban Security (Efus) is organising a series of web conferences dedicated to local authorities and other actors involved in providing public services related to safety, prevention and protection in these times of crisis.
All conferences will be held in French and English. They are primarily intended for Efus members but are also open to non-members subject to availability. Some of the topics covered include:
- How to support vulnerable groups under conditions of COVID-19 shutdown?
- How to respond to the increase of domestic violence?
- Will social distancing aggravate polarisation?
- How to reconfigure security cooperation in a time of crisis?
- Does the crisis change the forms of criminality in cities?
- Is it acceptable to confine our fundamental rights?
- What are the evolutions of crisis communication towards the the population?
- How can displays of solidarity reinforce cities in a crisis?
Please note that you have to register seperately for each session. For more information and to register, please visit the Efus website.