The Partnership on Innovative and Responsible Public Procurement proudly presents its final Action Plan. With the seven proposed Actions, the Partnership seeks to facilitate a joint effort for a public procurement strategy of cities that facilitates and supports innovation and sustainability (social, economic and environmental).
The Actions relate to three clusters:
- Building a procurement strategy and managing strategic procurement (Actions 1-3);
- Developing relationships with economic operators; utilising the market potential and bringing it closer to the purchasers (Action 4);
- Providing guidance on legal tools and improving competence on innovative and sustainable procurement (Actions 5-6).
The Partnership also outlines cross-cutting issues and links with the New Urban Agenda/Sustainable Development Goals and other Partnerships.
The Partnership formalised 7 actions, namely:
- Guidance on building city strategic procurement and how to manage strategic procurement (Action 2.1.1)
- Measuring spend and wider impact in European Cities (Action 2.1.2)
- Recommendation(s) for future EU funding for joint cross-border procurement, procurement of innovation, strategic procurement in particular social procurement and circular procurement (Action 2.1.3)
- Innovation procurement broker (Action 2.2.1)
- Legal handbook innovative public procurement (Action 2.3.1)
- Develop a flexible and customisable concept for Local Competence Centres for innovative and sustainable procurement (Action 2.3.2)
- Competence building in circular procurement (Action 2.3.3)
Read the full document in the Library section.
If you have any questions on the Partnership or the Action Plan, please leave a comment below or send an email to UA.firstname.lastname@example.org.