The new Europass will offer tools and information for learners, workers and job-seekers across the EU to manage their careers and studies. The new Europass will include:
- the Europass e-Portfolio: an online tool for users to describe their skills, find interesting job and learning opportunities, to manage their applications, and create CVs and cover letters
- Information on working and studying in different EU countries
- Digital credentials: free tools and software for institutions to issue digital, tamper-proof qualifications and other learning credentials
- Interoperability: Europass can connect with employment and learning services to allow users connect and make applications.
Click on the topic you are interested to know more about:
Europass supports understanding of skills and qualifications to help people manage each stage of their career and learning.
The new Europass will:
- offer tools and information for stakeholders, service providers and practitioners from the labour market and education and training systems.
- be a secure, accessible and user-friendly platform offered by the European Union.
- be interoperable for any organisation that wishes to exchange data with Europass, while fully respecting data privacy.
- be developed through cooperation between the European Commission and EU Member States, participating countries, and stakeholders.