The Partnership on Energy Transition presented its final Action Plan to the Meeting of Directors-General on Urban Matters (DGUM) in May 2019, where it was endorsed.
This Action Plan outlines five concrete Actions to contribute to delivering the energy transition in Europe. The proposed Actions are:
- 'Financing for District Energy' task group
- Maximising use of waste heat in cities
- Guidance on energy masterplanning for cities
- Deployment desks for city retrofitting
- Closer cooperation with EU bodies to promote energy transition funding
The Partnership also outlines cross-cutting issues and links with the New Urban Agenda/the Sustainable Development Goals and other Partnerships.
Was this information useful? Please let us know via a brief user survey.