The Partnership on Energy Transition presented its final Action Plan to the Meeting of Directors-General on Urban Matters (DGUM) in May 2019, where it was endorsed.
This Action Plan outlines five concrete Actions to contribute to delivering the energy transition in Europe. The proposed Actions are:
- 'Financing for District Energy' Task Group
- Maximising Use of Waste Heat in Cities
- Energy Masterplanning for Cities
- 'Deployment Desks' for City Retrofitting
- Closer Co-operation with EU Bodies to Promote Energy Transition Funding