Here is an article published in this month's Law Society Magazine (England & Wales). I look at:
- the emergence of cloud-based digital signatures from platforms such as #adobesign and #docusign
- how digital signatures differ from electronic signatures
- concerns about the cross-border validity and enforcement of electronic signatures
- how to generate and validate digital signatures in the cloud
- why cloud-based digital signatures may (and should) become the standard method for law firms executing client transactions with a cross-border element.
Feel free to reach out via LinkedIn: