The Commission is organising a Webinar in order to give a brief overview of eID under eIDAS and highlight some use cases as well as key technological developments in the field of electronic identification (eID).
The Objectives of the Webinar will be to:
- align all actors on the meaning of being eIDAS compliant and ensure a common understanding;
- update on the current eID eIDAS status in the Member States;
- engage with the private sector by providing concrete examples and use cases;
- exchange knowledge about key technological trends impacting the field of electronic identification;
- identify the potential collaboration and synergies between the different stakeholders.
The webinar will be open to all stakeholders but it will be particularly relevant for the following actors:
- eIDAS MS representatives;
- EC Policy (eHealth, ECI and other users of eID in EC projects);
- Identity providers;
- Attributes providers;
- Services providers.
For more information and registration, please visit the official event page.