EU Gateway │ Business Avenues is a flagship Programme of the EU implemented and managed by the FPI under the Partnership Instrument.
It builds on over 25 years of successful experience supporting European companies to establish long-lasting business collaborations in Asia, and it targets South Korea and South East Asia (2016-2020), China (2016-2018) and Japan (2017-2019).
EU Gateway | Business Avenues organises 56 EU-funded business missions between 2016 and 2020. Applications are open to selected European companies, which benefit from coaching before, during and after a one-week business mission focused on specific sectors:
- Green Energy Technologies
- Environment & Water Technologies
- Healthcare & Medical Technologies
- Construction & Building Technologies
- Information & Communication Technologies
- Contemporary European Design
- Organic Food & Beverage
- Railway Technologies & Services
Business missions are entry tickets to challenging markets due to business culture or regulatory constraints. Through a dedicated team in Europe as well as in Asia, EU Gateway | Business Avenues offers a unique set of services to:
- sound out business opportunities in promising markets
- minimise the costs typically required to enter a new market
- make new contacts and strengthen the company network
- discuss challenges and opportunities with industry players
- benefit from professional coaching and follow-up at all stages
Each business mission can accommodate between 40 to 50 European companies, depending on the target market. The calendar of upcoming business opportunities is available on the official website eu-gateway.eu and support throughout the application process can be requested at email@example.com.