On 9 October 2020 a food and feed crisis coordinators meeting took place regarding the detection of ethylene oxide residues in sesame seeds from India. Summary record of this meeting.
Updated state of play and discussion in the summary record of the PAFF committee of 23-24 November 2020.
Updated state of play and discussion in the summary record of the PAFF committee of 22-23 February 2021.
- Access the RASFF portal
- Access the RASFF Consumers' Portal
- RASFF video presentation
- 2019 RASFF annual report
- Country fact sheets 2019
- Q&A Rapid Alert System for Food and Feed
- 2019 RASFF Infographic
- History of RASFF as a timeline
- How does RASFF work
- RASFF information leaflet
- RASFF Portal user manual
- Regulation (EC) No 178/2002