The main objectives of the platform:
- Share good practices and develop joint ocean literacy initiatives;
- Create awareness with and encourage activism of European citizens;
- Help citizens, businesses and decision-makers to become advocates for our oceans;
- Encourage children, students and young people to take an active role in the ocean preservation through different activities at local, regional, national or international level;
- Promote digital services and innovative communication tools to disseminate ocean-related information to citizens and stakeholders.
Feel you’re up to the challenge? Take part in the tender and pave the way towards this brand-new European Ocean Alliance!
More info: Call for tenders: Ocean Literacy for All
This project is a pilot from the European Parliament, implemented by the European Commission.