Public survey on Net Innovation for the Work Programme 2016-2017
Note:Please do not forget to fill the compulsory questions of part B below. Without this, your input will not be valid.
A. Net Innovation priorities for the Work Programme 2016-2017
1. What topics should be supported by the next "Horizon 2020" Work Programme 2016-2017 to accelerate new forms of Internet-based innovation throughout Europe?
2. What would you like to see as outcomes from the projects funded through "Net Innovation" calls for proposals 2016-2017?
3. Which are the main barriers preventing new forms of Internet-based innovation throughout Europe?
5. At present Net Innovation supports research and innovation actions in the areas of a) Future Internet Public-Private Partnership, b) Collective Awareness Platforms for Sustainability and Social Innovation, c) Web Entrepreneurship, and d) Digital Business Innovation. In your view what further actions will be required in these areas?
7. Do you have further comments?
B. Information about you
7. Received contributions together with the identity of the contributor may be published on the Commission’s website. Do you agree to your contribution being published under your name or the name of your organisation?