- Expand/CollapseSDMX explained
- Expand/Collapse SDMX projects
- DSD availability
- Expand/CollapseEconomy and finance
- Expand/CollapsePopulation and social conditions
- Expand/CollapseIndustry, trade and services
- Expand/CollapseAgriculture and fisheries
- Expand/CollapseInternational trade
- Expand/CollapseEnvironment and energy
- Expand/CollapseScience, technology, digital society
- Expand/Collapse SDMX IT tools
- Expand/Collapse Validation & transformation
- Expand/CollapseTrainings & tutorials
|Project overview[last update : 18-11-2016]|
The initiative to adopt SDMX as the EU standard for the transmission of R&D and GBARD data and metadata was presented in the Working Group meeting on Statistics Innovation and Information Society in October 2013. Two DSDs were implemented by Eurostat in agreement with the OECD and UNESCO.
The DSDs are available on the Euro SDMX Registry (https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/sdmxregistry/):
|Transmission and Validation|
All datasets transmitted to Eurostat must be through EDAMIS (Eurostat's Single Entry Point).
Business request: -
SDMX technical request: ESTAT SUPPORT SDMX ESTAT-SUPPORT-SDMX@ec.europa.eu
|Planned actions and updates|
The communication with the different stakeholders is managed directly by Unit G4 in Eurostat (Innovation and information society).