- Expand/CollapseSDMX explained
- Expand/Collapse SDMX projects
- DSD availability
- Expand/CollapseEconomy and finance
- Expand/CollapsePopulation and social conditions
- Expand/CollapseIndustry, trade and services
- Expand/CollapseAgriculture and fisheries
- Expand/CollapseInternational trade
- Expand/CollapseEnvironment and energy
- Expand/CollapseScience, technology, digital society
- Expand/Collapse SDMX IT tools
- Expand/Collapse Validation & transformation
- Expand/CollapseTrainings & tutorials
|Project overview[last update : 18-11-2016]|
A Global SDMX project on International Merchandise Trade Statistics (IMTS) is currently being developed by an inter-agency group comprising Eurostat, the United Nations Statistics Division (UNSD), the OECD, the United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD) and the International Trade Centre (ITC).
The main aim of the project is to establish an SDMX framework in order to normalise IMTS data exchanges between International Organisations. Eurostat fully supports this aim of more efficient data sharing. Other International Organisations are also keen to use this SDMX framework for data collection and dissemination. Eurostat has no plans to introduce SDMX for exchanges with Member States.
Not yet publically available.
|Transmission and Validation|
Not yet relevant.
Business request: -
SDMX technical request: ESTAT-SUPPORT-SDMX@ec.europa.eu
|Planned actions and updates|
IMTS DSDs are planned to be released in 2017.
More information on catches can be found on: https://sdmx.org/?sdmx_news=public-review-announcement-for-sdmx-data-structure-definitions-for-international-merchandise-trade-statistics-sdmx-imts