- Expand/CollapseSDMX explained
- Expand/Collapse SDMX projects
- DSD availability
- Expand/CollapseEconomy and finance
- Expand/CollapsePopulation and social conditions
- Expand/CollapseIndustry, trade and services
- Expand/CollapseAgriculture and fisheries
- Expand/CollapseInternational trade
- Expand/CollapseEnvironment and energy
- Expand/CollapseScience, technology, digital society
- Expand/Collapse SDMX IT tools
- Expand/Collapse Validation & transformation
- Expand/CollapseTrainings & tutorials
|Project overview[last update : 18-11-2016]|
The adoption of the System of National Accounts (SNA) 2008 / European System of Accounts (ESA) 2010 and the work on the associated transmission programmes created a new momentum for the alignment of international standards for the compilation and dissemination of macro-economic statistics. The SDMX sponsors (BIS, ECB, Eurostat, IMF, OECD, United Nations and World Bank) mandated the ECB, Eurostat and the OECD to propose Data Structure Definitions (DSDs) in order to implement SDMX in National Accounts according to the SNA 2008.
Eurostat is the maintenance agency for the following National Accounts DSDs on behalf of the Ownership Group on SDMX for Macro-Economic statistics:
These DSDs are available on the SDMX maintenance page (https://sdmx.org/?page_id=1498) or in the Global Registry (https://registry.sdmx.org/). They are used for data exchange within ESA in Europe (More information on ESA 2010: http://ec.europa.eu/eurostat/web/esa-2010).
Governance Finance Statistics are covered by the NA_SEC DSD.
|Transmission and Validation|
All datasets transmitted to Eurostat must be through EDAMIS (Eurostat's Single Entry Point) in SDMX COMPACT format.
Eurostat offers a cloud based validation tool at https://data.sdmxcloud.org
Business request: email@example.com
SDMX technical request: ESTAT-SUPPORT-SDMX@ec.europa.eu
|Planned actions and updates|
Regular revisions are published; please consult the dedicated SDMX maintenance page: https://sdmx.org/?page_id=1498