Experimental statistics use new data sources and methods in an effort to better respond to our users' needs.
Eurostat has published the following data as experimental statistics:
- EU inter country supply, use and input-output tables
- Food price monitoring
- Income & consumption: social surveys and national accounts
- Income, consumption and wealth
- Income inequality and poverty indicators
- Labour market transitions
- Multinational enterprise groups
- Quality-adjusted labour input
- Quarterly enterprise registrations and bankruptcies
- Services trade by enterprise characteristics
- Skills mismatch
- World heritage sites
As these statistics have not reached full maturity in terms of harmonisation, coverage or methodology, they are always marked with a clearly visible logo and accompanied by detailed methodological notes.
Explore the dedicated section and use the ‘Send us a message’ function (available in each sub-section) to give us your feedback on how to improve our experimental statistics.
To learn more about experimental statistics produced by the national statistical institutes of the European Statistical System (ESS), please visit the ESS experimental statistics hub.
To contact us, please visit our User Support page.
For press queries, please contact our Media Support.