- Overview 'Regions & cities'
- Principles and Characteristics
- History of NUTS
- NUTS Maps (.pdf)
- Tercet – Territorial typologies
- Local Administrative Units (LAU)
- Statistical regions outside the EU
- Expand/CollapseCorrespondence tables
- Linked Open Data
- Statistics Illustrated
IS: Island, LI: Lichtenstein, NO: Norway, CH: Switzerland, ME: Montenegro, MK*: the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia (FYROM), provisional code which does not prejudge in any way the definitive nomenclature for this country, which will be agreed following the conclusion of negotiations currently taking place on this subject at the United Nations. AL: Albania, RS: Serbia, TR: Turkey.
** LAU 1 calculations for Albania are in progress, this total will be revised shortly.