- Expand/Collapse Data
- Expand/Collapse Publications
- Expand/Collapse Methodology
The files below provide information on revisions of seasonally and working day adjusted volume GDP series (vintages of quarter-on-quarter growth rates and year-on-year growth rates) demonstrating the reliability of European GDP estimates:
- UPDATED: EU and euro area GDP aggregates revision triangles (since 2012Q1 for euro area and since 2017Q1 for the EU-27) up to the reference period 2020Q2.
- Summary analysis of GDP revisions for the period (2016Q1-2017Q2) including anonymised revisions of country specific estimates.
- Euro area GDP revision triangles (2003Q1 to 2014Q1) for the euro area (EA12 based on ESA 95) since the introduction of GDP flash estimates after 45 days in May 2003.