- Expand/Collapse Health status and determinants
- Expand/Collapse Health care
- Expand/Collapse Disability
- Expand/Collapse Causes of death
- Expand/Collapse Health and safety at work
- Statistics illustrated
Aggregated data are presented according to several formats:
- Main tables: the data are presented according to a predefined format and allows for quick visualisation
- Database: the data are presented in multidimensional datasets allowing visualisation and extraction in a variety of formats by the user
Microdata for scientific purposes are currently available for EU-SILC, EHIS and the LFS ad hoc module on employment of disabled people. For more information see: Access to microdata.
The following surveys provide data corresponding to different aspects of the European Disability Strategy:
- The EU Statistics on Income and Living Conditions (SILC) instrument collects annually data on long-standing activity limitation due to health problems and provides information on income, social inclusion and living conditions (from 2004 onwards)
- The European Health Interview Survey (EHIS) collects every 5 years data on the level of functioning and activity limitations in the population and provides other information on health status, health determinants and health care use
- The European Health and Social Integration Survey (EHSIS) collected data in 2012/2013 on the barriers to participation in different life areas for people having a health problem or a basic activity difficulty
- The Labour Force Survey (LFS) collected in 2002 and 2011 data on the situation of disabled people on the labour market within specific ad-hoc modules.
- The European System of Integrated Social Protection Statistics (ESSPROS) has also some data dedicated to disabled people, in particular disability benefits and disability pensions.