null Conference of European Statistics Stakeholders 2016
Eurostat, the European Central Bank, the European Statistical Advisory Committee, the Federation of European National Statistical Societies and the Hungarian Central Statistical Office, with the involvement of the Hungarian Statistical Association, are organising the second Conference of European Statistics Stakeholders in Budapest (CESS 2016) on 20 and 21 October 2016.
The aim of the Conference is to bring together European methodologists, producers, and users of statistics to discuss users' needs, to share best practices in the production of official statistics, to present innovative ways of visualising and communicating statistics, and to advance new methodological ideas for collecting and analysing data. This is achieved through sessions in six tracks on:
- Users, dissemination, promotion, communication & visualisation of official statistics
- Statistics on cross border phenomena and globalisation; comparability of statistics
- Statistical modelling
- Sharing of statistics and data
- Multi-source statistics
- Statistics on markets
There is also a session on the timely estimates of economic indicators as well as a session on indirect questioning for sensitive issues.
The full conference programme is now online. Further details on the sessions, as well as the abstracts for the presentations, are available online.
For further information:
- Conference of European Statistics Stakeholders 2016
- Participation to the CESS 2016 conference is free of charge, but subject to registration.