Projects - Agriculture
Projects - Modernisation grants ahead of the Agricultural Census 2020
Projects on modernising agricultural statistics ahead of the 2020 agricultural census
Through a series of grants, Eurostat co-financed activities to modernise the production of agricultural statistics, with the aim of preparing countries for the IFS (Integrated Farm Statistics) 2020 data collection.
- updating information systems and developing methodology to determine the geolocation of farms
- developing statistical questionnaires and adapting interview methods
- using administrative data sources to update statistical farm registers
- improving methodology, sample design, data processing and validation systems
Projects - ESS Agreement on Crop Balances
Pilot projects on achieving the requirements of the ESS Agreement on Crop Balances
Through a series of grants, Eurostat co-financed some country pilot studies to look at setting up a statistical system for the crop balance data for main cereals and oilseeds in line with the common EU methodology.
Projects - IACS
Pilot projects on using IACS (Integrated Administration and Control System) for agricultural statistics
(related to ESS.VIP.ADMIN project, WP4. Eurostat as an (in)direct user of administrative sources held or designed by the European Commission, Task 4.2)
- Final report - Pilot projects on using IACS (Integrated Administration and Control System) for agricultural statistics.
Eurostat grants, 2013-2015
Through a series of grants, Eurostat co-financed some country pilot studies to look at linking IACS and other administrative registers and statistics.
2015 project reports
- Use of administrative data sources, especially the Integrated Administration and Control System (IACS) information to produce agricultural statistics - Pilot studies in the framework of the Administrative data sources - Statistics linkage
- Appendix 1
- Appendix 2
- Appendix 3
- Appendix 4
- Appendix 5
- Appendix 6
- Appendix 7
- Appendix 8