Glossary:Capacity of storage facilities for manure
Capacity of storage facilities for manure is defined as the number of months the storage facilities can hold the manure produced on the holding, without any risk of runoff, and without any occasional emptying.
- Structure of agricultural holdings (ESMS metadata file — ef_esms)
- Survey on agricultural production methods (background article on the organisation and list of characteristics surveyed)
- Agri-environmental indicators (AEI)
- Cover of storage facilities for manure
- Storage facilities for manure