This is the stable Version.
Arable land is land worked (ploughed or tilled) regularly, generally under a system of crop rotation.
- Dry pulses and protein crops
- Root crops
- Industrial crops
- Plants harvested green
- Fresh vegetables (including melons)
- Flowers and ornamental plants
- Seeds and seedlings
- Other arable land crops n.e.c.
- Fallow land
- Berries plantations even if their permanence on the plot is less than 5 years (PECR)
- Land that has been definitely taken out of cultivation even if less than 5 years have passed since it was last cropped
- Cultivated mushrooms (U1000)
- Farm structure – Methodology of Community surveys
- Structure of agricultural holdings (ESMS metadata file — ef_esms)