Glossary:Agricultural area (AA)
Agricultural area, abbreviated as AA, describes the area already used for farming, or that could be brought back into cultivation using the resources normally available on an agricultural holding.
- arable land (ARA)
- permanent grassland (J0000)
- permanent crops (PECR)
- kitchen gardens (K0000) (even if they only represent small areas of total UAA)
- unutilised agricultural area (NUAA)
- special holding areas (SAA)
- wooded area (WA)
- other land (FA9) occupied by buildings, farmyards, tracks, ponds, etc.