Glossary:Agricultural area (AA)
(Redirected from Glossaire:SAU)
Agricultural area, abbreviated as AA, describes the area already used for farming, or that could be brought back into cultivation using the resources normally available on an agricultural holding.
- arable land (ARA)
- permanent grassland (J0000)
- permanent crops (PECR)
- kitchen gardens (K0000) (even if they only represent small areas of total UAA)
- unutilised agricultural area (NUAA)
- special holding areas (SAA)
- wooded area (WA)
- other land (FA9) occupied by buildings, farmyards, tracks, ponds, etc.