The category Health contains all articles on European health statistics.
The policy backgrounds and uses are explained in Health statistics introduced.
Terms and concepts used can be looked up in the Health glossary.
For European statistics on any other topic, see the overview of all statistical themes and subthemes.
|For a more structured overview, use the health entry page.|
Pages in category "Health"
The following 63 pages are in this category, out of 63 total.
- Accidents and injuries statistics
- Accidents at work statistics
- Accidents at work - statistics by economic activity
- Accidents at work - statistics on causes and circumstances
- Ageing Europe - statistics on health and disability
- Air pollution statistics - emission inventories
- Alcohol consumption statistics
- Disability statistics - elderly needs for help or assistance
- Disability statistics - financial situation
- Disability statistics - housing conditions
- Disability statistics - poverty and income inequalities
- Disability statistics background - European health and social integration survey
- Disability statistics background - Labour force survey - non-response analysis
- Disability statistics background - Labour force survey - proxy analysis
- Disability statistics introduced
- Health statistics - children
- Health statistics at regional level
- Health statistics introduced
- Health variables in SILC - methodology
- Health-enhancing physical activity statistics
- Healthcare activities statistics - consultations
- Healthcare activities statistics - preventive services
- Healthcare expenditure statistics
- Healthcare expenditure statistics - methodology
- Healthcare non-expenditure statistics - methodology
- Healthcare personnel statistics - dentists, pharmacists and physiotherapists
- Healthcare personnel statistics - nursing and caring professionals
- Healthcare personnel statistics - physicians
- Healthcare resource statistics - beds
- Healthcare resource statistics - technical resources and medical technology
- Healthy life years statistics
- Hospital discharges and length of stay statistics