- Expand/Collapse User support
- Media support, Fact checking
- Institutional support
- Expand/Collapse First Visit
- Expand/Collapse Frequently asked questions
- Expand/Collapse Education corner
- Expand/Collapse Group visits
Eurostat multilingual user support
We offer a Multilingual User Support for European statistics that allows you to submit questions in the language of your choice.
To send a request please choose an appropriate User Support centre from the list below and use the subsequent registration form.
Requests will be answered in the language of your choice.
(*) This language is not supported for the moment.
The Europe Direct Contact Centre (EDCC) is Europe’s single phone number for citizens who have questions about the European Union.
The Contact Centre provides answers by phone or e-mail in any of the 24 official EU languages.
Freephone from all EU Member States: 00 800 6 7 8 9 10 11
Online form here.