- Expand/Collapse User support
- Institutional support
- Press, media support
- Expand/Collapse First Visit
- Expand/Collapse Group visits
- Expand/Collapse Frequently asked questions
- Demo tours
Welcome to the Eurostat Press centre, which is especially dedicated to journalists.
Eurostat offers the following services for the media:
- News releases covering the Euro Indicators (GDP, inflation, unemployment etc.) and other statistical themes (agriculture, environment, social topics, regions, research and development etc.). You will also find a Release calendar covering the whole year with the provisional dates of publication of the Euro Indicators. A weekly calendar is also available. Published each Friday, this weekly calendar contains confirmed dates of publication of the Eurostat Euro Indicators for the following week. Should you wish to obtain, at the day of publication, our News Releases or our weekly release calendar by e-mail in English, French or German, please contact us at:
Tel: (+352) 4301 33444
- Should you need an extraction of statistical data or if you have other questions on Eurostat statistics, please contact our Media Support. We do our very best to answer your requests as quickly as possible in order for you to keep your deadlines. You can reach us at:
Tel: (+352) 4301 33408
- Eurostat has a twitter feed of its News releases at: https://twitter.com/EU_eurostat
For Personal Data Protection questions, please consult the Privacy Statement.
Other services for the media within the European Commission:
The Europa Newsroom at: https://europa.eu/newsroom/home_en. The EU Newsroom provides online access to the latest official press material released by all EU institutions, as well as practical information for journalists. Here you will find, among others, the RAPID database containing all News releases of the European Commission.