- Expand/Collapse User support
- Media support, Fact checking
- Institutional support
- Expand/Collapse First Visit
- Expand/Collapse Education corner
- Expand/Collapse Group visits
- Expand/Collapse Frequently asked questions
- Demo tours
What does the Eurostat website offer?
For more information on our website, see our demo tours.
The Eurostat website provides direct and free of charge online access to all of Eurostat's statistical databases and electronic publications. The Eurostat database is updated twice a day and covers data for the following countries:
- the European Union (EU)
- the EU Member States
- the euro area
- Candidate countries
- EFTA countries
What are the available formats?
- Online: direct access to the complete Eurostat database and all Eurostat publications in PDF format
- Offline: Possibility to choose from Eurostat's comprehensive range of printed publications which can be ordered via the EU Bookshop.
- You can use the search box on top right of each page. Enter any keyword(s) or dataset code related to the data you wish to find. This will produce a results page listing all Eurostat products that contain your keyword(s) as a publication or dataset attribute. The search results can be narrowed down by using the available options on the left hand side of the screen.
Leaflets and other brochures
Leaflets are free of charge and can be downloaded from the Eurostat website via the Leaflets and other brochures page.