WPK F2F Meeting 13.-14.5.2019 INE Portugal Lisbon
Instituto Nacional de Estatística - INE
Address: António José de Almeida Avenue
1000-043 Lisboa – Portugal
9.30 – 10.00 Welcome, adoption of agenda
10.00-12.00 Classification of new data sources vs. Typification and the relation to structure of quality guidelines.
- (Alex) Short input presentation on the paper of Wirthmann and Ricciato (including definition of statistical data (maybe convergence data instead?)
- (Sonia and David) Short explanation of the typification matrix (best with the filled out example of MNO)
- How do these two things relate to each other?
- Is there a need for adapting the matrix (or pushing for an adaption of definitions by Eurostat) to be more coherent between the two?
- Next steps:
- Additional examples from WPK?
- Dissemination to WP
13:00-13:30 Refine the structure/content of the quality guidelines
- Is there a need for making (small) changes to the structure of the quality guidelines?
- What do we expect from a guideline?
13:30-15:30 Current content of the quality guidelines
- (Chapter authors) Short description of the content of each chapter
- Currently quite descriptive and generic, should it be more precise?
- Should indicators only be included in the report template?
15:30 – 16:30 Input Phase – Data Source
- (Magdalena) Short input presentation of what is in “Proposal for an accreditation procedure for big data source” by Wirthmann et all and UNECE Big Data Framework Chapter 7 Input Quality
- Discussion about our chapter “Input Phase” – do we need content extending beyond these two papers? Are the sub-chapters (NSI, private, public data owner) a good idea?
9.00 – 10:30 Quality report template
- (Magdalena) Input presentation SIMS/EQHMR
- How should it be structured?
- Indicators or/and also textual components
10:30 - 11:00 Methodology
- Planned activities for methodology (deliverable not until 2020)
11:00 – 11:45 Literature review
11:45 – 12:15 Planning of Pilot Midterm Meeting in December in Vienna
- Agenda structure according to our topics: quality and methodology + first results?
12:15 – 12:30 AOB