Start date: March 2010
End date: July 2011
WP status: completed
Here you can find the final report
This WP shows how some real world problems can be tackled by the methods illustrated in WP1 and WP2.
The report consists of the following chapters:
- Register-based employment statistics. A case of micro-integration. The micro-integration process and life-cycle from a quality perspective
- The approach to quality evaluation of the microintegrated employment statistics
- Combining data from administrative sources and sample surveys; the single-variable case. Case study: Educational Attainment
- First Steps in Profiling Italian Patenting Enterprises
- The framework for error in an integrated survey
- Statistical matching: Polish case study
Chapters 1, 2, 3 and 4 are on micro integration. Chapter 4 is on recor dlinkage. Chapter 6 is on statistical matching.