Start date: September 2010
End date: December 2011
WP status: completed
WP3.1: software on record linkage
The goal is to improve Relais, the software fro record linkage, with pre-processing facilities and a new manual.
October 2010: Third project meeting presentation with the sub-task objectives and schedule
October 2011: zip file with final version of the software and manual
WP3.2: software on statistical matching
The goal is to improve the R package StatMatch, to write a vignette and upload the R ackage on the CRAN.
October 2010: Third project meeting presentation with the WP3.2 sub-task objectives and schedule
- new functions harmonize.x() and comb.samples() to perform statistical matching when dealing with complex sample survey data via weight calibration.
- new function Frechet.bounds.cat() to explore uncertainty when dealing with categorical variables. The function Fbwidths.by.x() permits to identify the subset of the common variables that perform better in reducing uncertainty
- new function rankNND.hotdeck() to perform rank hot deck distance
- update of RANDwNND.hotdeck() to use donor weight in selecting the donor
- new function maximum.dist() that computes ddistances according to the L^Inf norm. A rank trasnformation of the variables can be used.
October 2011: zip file with the updated version of StatMatch and the vignette
November 2011: test on StatMatch