Main objectives: A. To define the feasibility and the scope of ‘profiling’ large and complex MNEs;
B. The development of a common conceptual framework, methodology , rules and standards for ‘profiling’;
C. The development of process descriptions, tools, operational guidelines and quality assurance of profiling
D. The development of models for the organization and financing of ‘profiling’;
E. Testing and implementing ‘profiling’;
F. The development of a model for sharing of ‘profiles’ (including legal framework)
- Work package M: Management and Administration of the ESSnet Profiling
- Work package A: Feasibility study
- Work package B: Conceptual framework, methodology, rules and standards
- Work package C: Process/work flows, tools, operational guidelines and quality control for profiling, organisational and financial models
- Work package D: Testing and implementation
- Work package E: Sharing profiles and legal framework
Output of the first SGA
Project data sheet
The final documents of the project are located in the ESSnet project ESBRs.
Please click here to access them.