The NTTS 2013 Scientific Committe is pleased to announce that three satellite events will be organised (by research projects having a high relevance to Official Statistics) on the day before the conference (Monday 4 March 2013) and on the day after the conference (Friday 8 March 2013). The topics are:
- Access for researchers to European microdata (DwB workshop)
- Modernising enterprise and trade statistics (BLUE-ETS final conference)
- New technologies for transport surveys (COST/Shanti final meeting)
Please click on the event names in the table below for further details on each event.
|DwB workshop||Monday 4 March 2013||12:30-17:30||JENKfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|BLUE-ETS final conference||Friday 8 March 2013||09:00-15:30||JENK|
|Friday 8 March 2013||09:30-17:00||MANSemail@example.com|
(*) All events take place on level 0 in the conference centre (Charlemagne) in which NTTS
2013 is organised.
JENK=Lord Roy Jenkins room; MANS=Sicco Mansholt room.
Coordination with the NTTS 2013 conference programme
Administratively, the events are organised separately from NTTS 2013. However, the conference programme includes a special DwB session on 5 March 2013, a special session on BLUE-ETS on 7 March 2013, and a special COST/Shanti session (related to the mobility seminar) on 7 March 2013.
Important note on access to the satellite events
Administratively, the events are organised separately from NTTS 2013. This means that
- registration takes place separately for each event
- WARNING: registration to NTTS
2013 does not give you the right to attend any of the satellite events
(if you wish to attend a satellite event, you must register to that event by contacting the organiser by e-mail; see "registration" below)
- WARNING: registration to one or more satellite events does not give you the right to attend NTTS
(if you wish to register to NTTS 2013, you must register via the online interface; see "registration" below)
- For registration to NTTS 2013, please click here
- For registration to the DwB workshop, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- For registration to the BLUE-ETS final conference, please contact BLUE-ETS@ext.ceps.eu
- For registration to the Mobility Seminar , please contact email@example.com
More information on the events
To read more about the three events, please the entries of the "Event" column in the table above, or the links below: