Directions for getting to the NTTS 2017 conference
The CHARLEMAGNE, VM-2 and CCAB buildings are all close to the metro stop 'Schuman', (as well as the bus stop 'Schuman'). The estimated maximum walking distance between any two of the buildings is 10 minutes.
(1) How to get to the 'Schuman' metro station?
FROM ZAVENTEM AIRPORT:
Bus no 12 (no 21 after 20.00h) to the 'Schuman' bus stop.
or train to ' Gare Centrale', then metro line 1 (Stockel) or 5 (Hermann-Debroux), get off at 'Schuman'
FROM GARE DU MIDI:
Metro lines 2 and 6 (Simonis Elisabeth), and change at 'Arts-Loi' to metro line 1 (Stockel) or 5 (Hermann-Debroux), get off at 'Schuman'
FROM CENTRAL BRUSSELS (GARE CENTRALE or DE BROUCKERE):
Metro line 1 (Stockel) or 5 (Hermann-Debroux), get off at 'Schuman'
(2) How to get from the Schuman metro station to the conference venue?
- For CHARLEMAGNE use the exit 'Berlaymont-Charlemagne'
- For CCAB, use the exit 'Justus Lipsius'. Then take the 'Froissart' street down to number 36.
- For VM-2, use the exit 'Justus Lipsius'. Then take the 'Froissart' street down to the second intersection, and continue on the 'Belliard' street to the right. The entrance of VM-2 ("Rue Van Maerlant 2") is exactly opposite the Committee of the Regions building.