This leaflet provides you condensed information on the ESS.VIP project "The European System of interoperable Business Registers (ESBRs)".
ESBRs is a ESS Vision Infrastructure Business Project (ESS.VIP.BUS.ESBRs) aiming at building a mutually beneficial European system of interoperable statistical business registers, which shall be a reliable and efficient backbone for the production of high quality business statistics in Europe.
The ESBRs project has the following goals:
- Strengthen and rationalise national SBRs
- Integration into an interoperable system
- Serving national and EU statistical production
- Efficiency and quality gains for the whole system
- Share statistical services
- A business architecture for the ESBRs
- An interoperability framework for the ESBRs
- An overall process development and a common data quality program for the ESBRs
- The sharing of relevant statistical services in the ESBRs
- Work package 1: Business architecture and coordination - Austria
- Work package 2: Interoperability framework - Netherlands
- Work package 3: Process development and data quality program - France