The seven Criteria for an eligible ESSnet project are:
- Involve several partners and results diffused to non participating NSAs.
- Focus on issues that answer to a European interest (excludes projects that do not contribute to the quality of ESS statistics).
- Compatible with the 5 year programme.
- Cost effective (excludes projects that have not a sufficient financial investment and where there is duplication with other initiatives in the ESS).
- Knowledge sharing, innovation and harmonisation.
- Sustainable (The project should be sustainable beyond its duration; adequate measures should be foreseen at national level).
- Actions must be carried out by ESS organisations