Main Objectives: Support the development and maintenance of statistical Information Technology tools for use by NSIs and other national authorities, within the general framework of a common reference architecture for the data life cycle at national level.
And using appropriate common open standards and guidelines such as SDMX .
- MS1.1 Kick off meeting (Month M1)
- MS1.2 WP leaders meeting (Month M3)
- MS1.3 Intermediate Meeting (Month M6)
- MS1.4 Final Meeting (Month M10)
- MS2.1 Requirements and State-of-the-art (Month M6)
- MS3.1 Layers and Interface of CORA (Month M8)
- MS3.2 Usage of CORA (Month 10)
- MS4.1 Design of Organisational architecture (Month 10)
- MS5.1 Final Report (Month M10)
Dissemination actions towards the ESS :
- The set-up of a CORA web site (OSOR )
- The set-up of a CORA Wiki: the project will have a wiki that will allow each partner to add contents or to modify text already inserted from other partners. The wiki will make possible to share and to write collectively documents;
- The presentation of CORA results at international meetings
- Presentation of CORA at NTTS2011
- The report to the ITDG .
- Kick-off Meeting Luxembourg, October 19th-20th 2009
- WP Leaders Meeting The Hague, January 26th-27th 2010
- Intermediate Meeting Rome, March 23th-25th 2010
- ESSnet Workshop Stockholm, 31 May 2010
- Final Meeting Luxembourg 18 October 2010
Project data sheet