As this ESSnet
strives to intensive interaction with member states, most tasks are continuous activities during the total SGA period. Strong focus will be on ensuring sustainability of all the results of this ESSnet
is after the project is completed.
- Ad-hoc support, consultancy and/or expert reports on requests of ESS
member states in the area of micro data linking and data warehousing.
- Keep the ‘stocktaking of best practices, problems encountered and desired solutions’ up-to-date. There will be one standard way of documenting the best practice cases of NSIs. If appropriate, a specific standard software (e.g. ABACUS) will be used.
- Establishing and implementing a ‘knowledge and expertise centre’ to manage the expertise and knowledge acquired in an active/dynamic manner and to ensure sustainability of the results of this ESSnet
after the project is completed.
- Use of the ESSnet
portal platform and organisation of workshops (3 or more), meetings and visits to present and discuss the above mentioned topics and studies in order to inform and in order to get feedback and input for further development.
- Liaison with other ESSnets to disseminate results and to obtain feedback and information.
- Create a glossary and keep it up-to-date during the total ESSnet
- Create an overall handbook to set up the S-DWH
- Create an overall report, containing all deliverables (guidelines, recommendations, models etc.) as produced by this ESSnet