Selection of an entrusted entity for the indirect management of the initiative ESF Social Innovation+ (transnational cooperation under ESF+ supporting transfer and scaling up of social innovation)
Objective of the call
With this call, the Commission aims at selecting an entity to be entrusted with the implementation of an initiative called “ESF Social Innovation+” during the programming period 2021-2027. With a budget of EUR 197 million over the period 2021-2027, the initiative will support transfer and scaling up of social innovation in two ways:
- Support for transnational projects (calls for proposals)
- Support for capacity- and knowledge building, networking and communication (A European Competence Centre for social innovation)
Who can apply under this call?
The eligibility is limited to ESF Managing Authorities and Implementing Bodies. The required experience includes a track record in managing transnational calls with ESF funding and demonstrated experience in supporting social innovation, as defined in the call.
Deadline for submission of expression of interest: 25 October 2021, 18:00 (see corrigendum below).
How to apply?
The expression of interest and any question related to the Call should be submitted electronically to the following email address: EMPL-SOCIAL-INNOVATION@ec.europa.eu
- Call for expression of interest
- Application form
- Explanatory document: ESF Social Innovation+ Intervention logic
- Pillar assessment information document
- Contribution agreement template
Update 23 September 2021:
Two documents have been added to this call:
- Questions and answers