Short project description
- The project's main objective is to improve living conditions in rural areas to reduce illegal migration, enhancing the fight against poverty and supporting resilience.
- This project is part of the Programme to support reducing migration through the creation of rural jobs in Senegal by setting up village and small family farms in regions with a high migration potential.
- Further information on the context of the project can be found in the Action Document of this EU Trust Fund programme.
- Village farms and family farms are developed.
- Equipment for these farms is provided.
- Highly productive dairy cows are provided.
- Technical support and training are provided for farmers and communities.