Short project description
- The project's main objective is to improve the living conditions of Mauritanian youth, by improving their access to employment and professional training.
- This project is part of the Programme to integrate disadvantaged young people into the building sector.
- Further information on the context of the project and a more detailed description of the project itself can be found in the Action Document of this EU Trust Fund programme.
- The quality of the national workforce in construction is improved through practical training.
- A support mechanism for the insertion and creation of SMEs for winners of the "Chantier Ecole" is created.
- The offer of professional training is broadened.
- A partnership framework with the professional environment to support achievements of the "Chantier Ecole" is developed.