Do you want to give us your opinion on EU development initiatives and influence their direction? Take part in shaping international cooperation and development policy by providing your feedback and/or responding to our consultations – we are interested in hearing your views and learning from your experience.
DEVCO welcomes stakeholder input on its initiatives. While this feedback does not replace the formal public consultation process, it provides an early opportunity to receive your views on preparatory work. Stakeholders can share their views in any EU official language. Please note that there is a fixed time period for your feedback (4 weeks for roadmaps/inception impact assessments and 8 weeks for legislative proposals) and that each stakeholder has to identify themselves to submit feedback.
For participating in a public consultation concerning a specific policy proposal, visit "Your voice in Europe" web portal on European Commission online consultations.
Please note that the consultation period is open for a limited time period (minimum 12 weeks).
- Public Consultation on the External Financing Instruments of the European Union
- UN 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development - Public Consultation on revising the European Consensus on Development
- Public consultation - Towards a new partnership between the EU and the ACP countries after 2020
- Public consultation on the EU Action Plan on Forest Law Enforcement, Governance and Trade (FLEGT)
- Improving procedures for obtaining short-stay ‘Schengen’ visas
- Consultation on "Towards a Post-2015 Development Framework"
- Consultation on Proposed EU Platform for External Cooperation and Development
- The consultation on the future of EU development policy
- Consultation for the preparation of a Commission Communication on Policy Coherence for Development