The FAQs, toolkit and glossary sub-sections provide more information for recipients of EU funds for external actions, and those interested in applying for funds. The FAQs provide answers to specific questions on applying for funding, while the Financial Management Toolkit offers information to help recipients of funds comply with the conditions for financial management, as set out in contracts for external actions. The glossary offers definitions of the terms used in relation to funding procedures in the PRAG guide.
This section provides answers to a number of questions which may arise relating to contractual matters.
It aims to complement and clarify the information provided in:
- The Practical guide to contract procedures for European Union external actions (PRAG) and the standard contracts annexed to it.
- The DEVCO Companion for financial and contractual procedures.
Please note that the questions and answers are provided for information purposes and may need to be complemented by individual assessments to be made in each particular case.
FAQ by topic
- General issues related to funding
- Grants and calls for proposals (including new co-financing approach in grants)
- International organisations
- Legal affairs