The #2030isNow Photo Challenge invites EU citizens to show how they are helping make the world a better place for all. The photo competition is organised on Instagram as part of the #2030IsNow campaign, which aims to raise awareness about the 2030 Agenda and the positive impact of Europe and Europeans in achieving the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
How can you participate?
Challenge yourself to do or change something in your daily life in order to make the world a better place - and prove it with a picture. For example: change your consumption patterns; use alternative transport such as cycling; buy local foods; strive for innovation; be more open-minded and tolerant; vote; work for peace, etc.
To enter the competition, follow the steps below:
- Share a photo of what you are doing to make the world a better place via your own Instagram account
- Add a catchy caption describing in writing the activity pictured
- Follow and tag @EuropeAid
- Use the hashtag #2030isNow
Who can participate?
You need to be at least 18 years old and a citizen of the EU to be eligible to participate.
The entries will be evaluated by a jury based on the following evaluation criteria:
- Photo is in line with the theme of the photo competition
- Post originality: relevance of the content, originality of the approach, creativity
- The eligibility criteria are fulfilled.
Deadline for submission
The deadline for submission of entries is 23:59 CET on 16 September 2019.
One winner and two runners-up will be announced on the official Instagram account @EuropeAid, following the evaluation by jury. The first prize is an Interrail pass to explore Europe by train.
You can read the full Terms and Condition of the competition here.