- If your organisation exists in the database and has been successfully registered in e-Calls PADOR the EuropeAid ID should appear in the header of your e-Calls PADOR profile.
- If your organisation exists in the database but has not been fully registered in PADOR (e.g some required data are missing) or if you are currently creating a new e-Calls PADOR profile, in order to get the EuropeAid ID please:
- Fill in all required information in the e-Calls PADOR tabs.
- Go to the "Signature" tab
- Read the terms and conditions and tick all the boxes before clicking on the "Sign now" button.
- The EuropeAid ID (EID) of your organisation will now appear in the header of the profile!
For more information on how to fill in correctly all the tabs in your e-Calls PADOR profile and receive your EuropeAid ID please consult the manual.